By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ActBiotics's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ActBiotics's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ActBiotics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The statement on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administation. ActBiotics is a dietry supplement. It is not ment to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
- The materials on ActBiotics's web site are provided "as is". ActBiotics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ActBiotics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ActBiotics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ActBiotics's Internet site, even if ActBiotics or a Cellular Research Institute authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
ActBiotics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ActBiotics of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.erials appearing on ActBiotics's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ActBiotics does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ActBiotics may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ActBiotics does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Return Policy For ActBiotics
Actbiotics offers a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee on all of the products purchased through our site “Actbiotics.com”. Your 60-Day Money Back Guarantee comes into effect on the day your product is shipped out to you. The 60-Day Money Back Guarantee ends 60-days after your shipped date. Purchases of product from unauthorized sellers of Actbiotics are not eligible to receive a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee .
When you mail back the return product, the post mark must be no later than 60 day after your original ship date for us to process your refund. The Customer will be responsible for all return shipping charges acquired. Simply send all your bottles (unopened or opened bottles) to the following address:
Returns - Actbiotics
8152 S Welby Park Dr, Ste A
West Jordan, UT 84088
All returns must be shipped with a unique tracking number (a track-able number to see when it went out for delivery). Please save this number for your records. Please include your name, order ID and the date of purchase with your return so we may locate your purchase in our system.
If you have further questions or are in need of assistance regarding your return, feel free to contact us at 888-659-4456, 7am-5pm EST, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please have your order number on-hand. Actbiotics Customer Service Representatives require an order number for assistance and quality service.
8. General Terms & Conditions
Any open order associated with such an account will be cancelled and credited back to the original purchaser. Actbiotics reserves the right to pursue any unlawful retailer, resellers, or distributor for violations under applicable law including, but not limited to, The Lanham Act. Any purchase of our Product through an unauthorized third party is automatically ineligible to receive any service, guarantee, and/or warranty otherwise afforded to purchases of our Product.Actbiotics is not liable for any losses or damages resulting from unauthorized purchases of Actbiotics.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ActBiotics's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
For addiional info:
We can be reached directly at 888-659-4456 between 7am-5pm EST
Email us any time at email@example.com
Many of your questions may be answered on our FAQ questions page, You can also take a look at the Ingredients page for the formula break down and te purpose of each ingredient.